View Profile DevilRat

All 40 Movie Reviews

They're pure entertainment to see be assholes or straight up slackers.

Parody is funny, as this can be applied to this as a mockery of the Lofi genre videos. Well done.

A neat animation, but not my cup of tea.

ABSOLUT perfection on the voice acting and jokes and call backs to previous animations that do not show their age no where near as much compared to most animations during the 2000's and 2010's

Perfection

What the absolute fuck, though Jevil Midna thing is still funnier. For the same humor but ten times more chaos.

Disney has the disturbution rights to Dragon Ball Z so it makes this even more hilarious.

I remember the shorts made before this. Holy crap, I am shocked to see it being worked on into a smoll series. When a glass cup gets eaten, then a full fledged series. I am very entertained.

I am glad to see a person who got an animation of on the topic.... I a little more depth is asking for too much, but I do believe it is highly important.

This is what deviantart looks like.

I am the DevilRat, an 18+ artist with some SFW content.... Typically produce simple illustrations, digital and traditional paintings... I like to draw lewd and also a rat of culture.

Age 20

A mother fucking evi

A self taught rat bastard

Do people actually read t

Joined on 11/29/17