.... It's funny back in 2019 I was using a Ugee, bought that bastard twice, went to traditional temporarily, went to damn Huion HS610... At the moment, it is not supported via third party software, it's a shame as I really love it, but I did buy... A gamble Wacom in a similar spec range. I just want SCREENLESS, good size, and just able to have it work on Linux.
At the moment, I am using Krita again, it actually doesn't feel too bad compared to last time on Windows. It seems cleaner, but I'm still going fairly basic with it.
My reason to change from a Windows to Linux user...
- WIndows 10 sucks dick for auto-updates. Normally I like updates if it is good, but Windows has the variety of updates that crashed my artwork on CSP or KRITA. Annoying, it was.
- Windows's stability was next to none.
- That Microsoft Edge was unkillable
- Who the fuck uses bing?
- The search bar isn't a web browser ( also contributes to said hatred of Edge )
- Microsoft has gone full shady with it's creator that is an absolute scumbag.
- ... I don't play as much games as I used to. Most modern games don't appeal to me, so losing / mising out on Triple A doesn't matter to me... Like next to none.
- Can't fully customize every god damn detail of the system.
It's actually fun to use the Terminal, something about " sudo install X Application ". Just is inherently satisfying.
Right now, re-learning krita. Krita, is the paint program I am using due to Linux. I honestly say, I like it, but my skills have changed dramaticly. I will say. I'm gonna hate the coloring procress again. ( Krita's coloring and CSP are different )...